Philip Morris LimitedPhilip Morris Limited
Philip Morris International (PMI) has built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands (including the number one global cigarette brand - Marlboro) and products manufactured and sold in more than 180 markets.
Now, PMI has made a dramatic decision: we will be far more than the leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. This vision of a smoke-free future will come through science and innovation in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI has a long history of success, and is committed to responsibly delivering long-term, sustainable growth. They key to PMI’s success is our employees. We have a talented and diverse workforce of more than 82’000 employees who speak more than 80 languages and come from all corners around the world.
Our satisfied employees are a top measure of success. The cherry on the top is the earned recognition as a Top Employer.
You can be part of that success – the INKOMPASS internship program is your step on a journey to become an employee with PMI.
Training & Profiles
Your development is in your hands. We offer our employees a variety of training programs to help develop competencies and skills. Every employee has access to the entire group of learning activities designed to develop and enhance their individual capabilities.
To support our employees’ personal growth and to increase business and functional knowledge, we provide a wide range of development activities and tools.
• On-the-job development activities are the most effective learning
methods. We provide a rich environment for a variety of experiences.
• Off-the-Job development activities range from training courses to continued education.
• Internal Training Programs such as classroom training, e-learning and internal certifications, are provided to our employees.
• Internal Development Initiatives supported by managers and colleagues encourage development through activities such as coaching, mentoring, and 360 degree feedback.
• External Development Activities such as classroom training, e-learning, and external certifications are delivered by external providers.
• The assessment and selection process runs during March – April 2017
• The recruitment process ends on 11th May 2017 with an assessment day.
• The 1st internship cycle starts on 1st June 2017.
• The 2nd internship cycle starts on 1st June 2018.
INKOMPASS is an internship journey with a difference – for more information, please click here