Investigo is a professional services recruitment company which was founded in 2003. The company started with just two people and now has headcount of 170 across five locations - London, Guildford, Milton Keynes, Reading and St Albans.
We recruit for the below specialisms:
• Accountancy and Finance
• Audit, Risk and Compliance
• Business Change and Transformation
• Human Resources and Talent Management
• Property and Facilities Management
This is a really exciting time to be speaking to Investigo, we have set a mission to grow to 300 headcount by 2021, with the majority of our people earning six figure salaries and to be the most successful independent specialist recruitment company in the UK.
Why work for us?
Culture – If you ask anyone who works at Investigo what sets us apart, the answer is invariably “our culture” which is best described as open, honest, friendly - and above all: fun.
Reward – Regularly rewarding personal contribution is vital in maintaining our culture. Our commission scheme is at the heart of rewarding our employees for their efforts. It is simple and transparent and designed to attract and retain the best talent.
Challenge – Creating an environment where our employees are challenged and given the opportunity to excel is paramount to us. We offer a genuine meritocratic environment with progression open to every individual within the business.
What are we looking for?
We want to speak to candidates from all backgrounds, recruitment or sales experience isn’t necessary but desirable. We are, however, looking for candidates who:
• Are adaptable and open to new ideas;
• Are resilient, calm in a crisis and entrepreneurial;
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work under pressure;
• Have tenacity, passion and ambition to exceed expectations and continually achieve results;
• Are motivated to begin a rewarding career in recruitment;
• Are driven, resilient, customer focused and a relationship builder;
What are our values?
• Expertise: we know our stuff
• Commitment: we go the extra mile
• Fairness: in all our dealings with candidates, clients, suppliers and colleagues
• Integrity: what you see is what you get
• Passion: we love recruitment and we care about our company
What’s on offer?
Yes - there’s a generous base salary between £23,000 - £25,000 for our trainees;
Yes - you will receive commission on your placements;
Yes - we have a comprehensive benefits package including private health and pension;
Yes - we host quarterly international incentive trips for our high achievers. In the past we have partied in Ibiza, experienced the Northern Lights in Iceland and skied in Courchevel;
Yes - we have a busy internal events calendar including a Christmas party, annual company event and regular team bashes;
Yes - we have won multiple awards;
Yes - we work with an enviable list of clients;
Yes - we have a non-hierarchical structure;
Yes - we offer training and development;
Yes - we raise tens of thousands for charity each year;
Yes - you will receive a company mobile phone;
Yes - on a Friday we dress down and finish early at 5pm;
But above all, what sets us apart is our entrepreneurial and autonomous culture where everyone looks forward to coming to work.
Apply: Investigo scheme