This is a target-driven opportunity with commission obtainable from the moment you pick up the phone. After a rigorous induction your knowledge will build quickly as you are developed by mentors to become an exceptional recruitment consultant. A diverse and exciting role, you will obtain tools for accelerated career progression in a fun and rewarding environment.
Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn how to network, generate leads, headhunt and qualify candidates. As your confidence grows, so will your understanding of the terminologies and recruitment processes needed to maximise your potential to enter the next phase of your career at ChapmanBlack.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for client requirements
- Qualifying and short-listing candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Increasing candidate base through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
- Competitive base salary, KPI-related bonus scheme and uncapped commission
- Excellent career progression
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from vouchers to exclusive dinners and luxury watches
- Lots of incentive trips - destinations have included New York, Ibiza, Marbella and Verbiér
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Daily fruit delivery and breakfast
- And a fully stocked bar in the office!
What we are looking for
- High Achievers - we like people who go "the extra mile" and are naturally determined. e.g. people who have excelled in a sport, hobby or music. We are also looking for natural leaders e.g. captain of a sports team
- Sales experience or ability - we want candidates that exceed their targets and are at the top of any sales leader boards
- Entrepreneurial flair - we are looking for all new hires to progress quickly in the organisation. For this they are going to have to own their own desk and have a natural flair for spotting a good business opportunity
- Candidates who communicate brilliantly and are memorable
- Nice to have - German Language
- Name: Stuart Van Heerden
- Role: Sales Consultant, Manufacturing Practice
As someone fresh to London, I was looking for a company where I would be able to advance my professional ambitions and fit in culturally. ChapmanBlack provides this and so much more, and my decision was made as soon as I walked through the door.
Everybody I met was engaged, intelligent and motivated. We are supported by a fantastic training program, and a management team who actually do listen to what the team has to say. I have never worked anywhere before where I have felt my opinion was so valued right from the start. I am three months in and already the future looks very bright.
Grad Recruitment Consultant - Sunday Times100 Best Company at ChapmanBlack
The initial process was a phone interview with an Internal recruitment consultant who asjed generic questions such as why recruitment and what are my goals etc. Then I was invited to the office to meet the team manager but actually met 5 people in