Opus EnergyOpus Energy
Since our start in 2002, we've grown to become the 6th largest business energy supplier in the UK, providing electricity and gas to more than 250,000 businesses. We pride ourselves on our competitive pricing and high quality customer service, both of which give our customers the freedom to focus on what is really important – running their own businesses.
Our employees enjoy loads of benefits including free private health, flexible holiday allowances, retail and gym membership discounts. Our compensation package plus bonus scheme is hard to beat. We work hard but still manage to fit in plenty of fun in the working hours between social activities, charity fundraisers and a supportive atmosphere.Apply for scheme
- Name: Oli Wright
- Role: Graduate Analyst
- Joined: September 2015
The application process at Opus Energy is one of the best I’ve been involved in. This open and honest approach is just one of the reasons why choosing to work for Opus Energy was an easy decision to make.
Training & Profiles
Graduates can choose between our Analyst and IT programmes:
- Our Analysts carry out a wide range of tasks designed to help keep the company on track, including monitoring of all the complex costs of energy supply, helping to set prices, and future strategy and forecasting future energy supply. Graduates in this programme will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams, including Operations, Renewable energy and Sales.
- The IT scheme is an exciting opportunity for graduates to gain experience across the entire IT function of Opus Energy. Successful graduates will rotate across Project Management, Application Development and IT Service Management.
What You'll Gain
Our programmes last two years and consist of a series of three to six-month long rotations within the various areas of the company, as mentioned above. These rotations will be designed to afford you with vital exposure to key areas of our innovative and growing business.
By the end of the programme you'll understand your key strengths and see where your skills fit within the organisation, so we'll be able to identify an appropriate specialism with you. After the two years are up, you'll continue to develop your skills and experience by specialising within one of the above listed business areas.
Online application form via our careers website
- Guaranteed £1,000 pay rise at the end of year 1 and 2
- Guaranteed full time role at the end of the graduate scheme
- Application procedure is a three stage process as follows; Online application, Online assessments then if successful you will be invited to attend an assessment centre during February/March 2017
- up to £1,000 Relocation expenses if offered a place on one of our graduate schemes
- Our IT Graduate scheme is primarily based in Northampton and the Graduate Analyst scheme in Oxford. Both roles will involve rotations in both locations