Kantar WorldpanelKantar Worldpanel
Your ambition, talent and desire to learn will ensure you make an immediate impact in our business and with our clients, and you will be rewarded with personal growth and development throughout your career with us.
Training & Profiles
What your day-to-day with us would be:
- Growing your FMCG industry knowledge and developing your analytical ability to build stories for our clients that inspire them to make successful decisions using our world class consumer panel data.
- Meeting your client contacts, building a strong relationship with them to understand and answer their key business questions.
- Getting to know your team and colleagues across our business to deliver fantastic work.
- Learning to use our tools and solutions to analyse data, develop insight and create presentations that communicate our point of view and advice.
What you will bring to our team:
- A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make
- Your love of diving into numerical data - exploring and interpreting what you discover
- You can’t wait to demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- A desire to share ideas with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives
- An engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our clients operate in
- 2:2 or above University degree
- 280 UCAS points
- Grade B or above for Maths and English at GSCE
Please refer to our website.