JBC Computer Training Ltd.JBC Computer Training Ltd.
JBC Computer Training is an IT company that has been helping unemployed graduates into new careers for over 18 years, by providing commercially focused technical training, personal and professional development support and through established contacts with graduate employers.
Our full time training programme is FREE for unemployed graduates who are receiving benefits. It is designed for graduates wanting to work in IT Support, Networking, IT security or software development. All sectors that offer good career opportunities.
If you are currently unemployed and need help to start the career you wanted, JBC Computer Training Ltd offers:
- Practical experience in a commercial environment
- Help in gaining Industry recognized qualifications
- Continuous professional development
- Ongoing career development support
- Name: Kawaldeep Singh
- Role: Network Support Technician
- University: Leeds University
- Degree: BEng (Hons) Electronic and Computer
When I visited the JBC Training centre I saw immediately a professional company with excellent facilities. Armed with my new skills and relevant experience my degree now became an asset in my jobsearch in a way that it hadn't been before.
- Name: A Edmead
- Role: LAN Support Technician
- University: Kings College London
- Degree: BDS Dentistry
I was attracted to the JBC Graduate Programme as it offered more than just technical training. I would recommend JBC to any Graduate who is considering getting into the IT industry.
Training & Profiles
Our Career builder programme offers an opportunity for unemployed graduates of any discipline to reach the standard necessary to begin a rewarding and secure career in the IT industry. After training our graduates have a commercial level of experience in computer system hardware, current operating systems, network infrastructure and IT security, with the ability to work in medium to large- scale networks. Successful applicants will undergo 6 weeks of full-time training at our company premises in Coventry followed by support through our Microsoft Academy programme to gain qualifications in Microsoft and other technologies before and after starting paid employment.
Please refer to our website.
Training FREE for unemployed graduates
Our training is publicly funded and therefore free to unemployed graduates usually without losing active benefit payments.
Who is suitable?
Successful employment requires technical knowledge, practical experience and good generic skills. These can be learned in a relatively short time, but in an industry that is constantly advancing you will also require a genuine interest in the field if you are to maintain your career development. At your assessment interview we will evaluate your aptitude for these positions and we will bring to your attention any factors we believe will have a negative effect on your employability.
We are looking for:
- A degree from any discipline.
- Good communication and literacy skills.
- Logical thinking and good problem solving.
- The ability to work individually or in a team.
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the I.T. industry.
- A competent user of computer systems.
- A full UK work permit if applicable (Sorry international students are not eligible).