You’ll know Halfords as a household brand – in fact we’re the UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products and also a leading independent operator in car servicing and repairs. Our reach is so vast that wherever you are in the UK, 90% of you are never more than 20 minutes away from one of our stores or auto-centres.
For the last 110 years, we’ve been supporting our customers with the journeys they make – and now we want to get behind you and your career journey so you can share in our success too.
The driving force behind our success…
• Halfords Retail – more than 460 stores in the UK and ROI where you’ll
find everything bike, car, audio and leisure related. Our in-store ‘We
Fit’ service carries out minor repairs, installations and maintenance
for cars and bikes.
• Halfords Autocentres - more than 300 Autocentres where you can get your car fixed, serviced or MOT’d.
• Halfords.com – which currently makes 12% of our retail sales with customers ordering for store collection or home delivery.
• Cycle Republic – high end, cycle only concept stores based in city centre locations - an exciting new venture for us.
• Support Centre – in Redditch, Worcestershire, supporting all of our store operations nationally.
And we continue to grow…
Our strategy continues to deliver incredible success. We achieved our 2016 group sales target of £1 billion+ by the end of the 2015 financial year. That’s a year ahead of plan!
And just to add to this success, for the second year running we’re in the Sunday Times ‘Top 25 Companies to Work For’. That’s because we know people are the heart of our success. We’ve created a culture of engagement where people enjoy their work and positively thrive in their career progression.
Join us and drive us forward even faster…
Here’s where your ambition, personality, enthusiasm and hard work can take you further faster. We’re looking for people with a passion for Retail, who want to be an integral part of our team and who are focused on driving - and sharing in - our success.
Retail Management Graduate Programme at Halfords
I had numerous interviews during the process. The first was a phone interview, competency based. The standard 'give me a time when you've had to make a decisive decision' etc. Also a commercial question, such as why did I think halfords had offices