Cognizant TechnologyCognizant Technology
We help the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
We are driven by a passion to help our clients build stronger, more agile and more innovative businesses.
• 260,000 colleagues worldwide (9,000 in the UK)
• 2016 Global revenue of $13.49 billion
• Headquarter in Teaneck, New Jersey, USA with offices in other global locations
• A member of the NASDAQ 100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and ranked 230 on the Fortune 500
• Listed among the most admired companies in the world for 8 years in a row
- Name: James Nickelson
- Role: Enterprise Application Services
- Joined: September 2016
- University: University of Surrey
- Degree: BSc International Business Management
Training & Profiles
If your aspirations are to test, analyse or implement digital solutions across a variety of clients and industries, Cognizant is where you start your future – today. We are looking for graduates to join our diverse and international colleagues within Cognizant to provide services to our clients across industry sectors.
We have three main tracks our Digital Graduates will join:
1. Software Testing
2. Analytics & Information Management
3. SAP Analytics
Training, Support and Coaching
Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend a residential Graduate Training Program in Spain or Chennai where you will learn about our history, vision and culture, our global delivery model and our processes, tools and methodologies. You will receive training on client relationship management skills as well as technical training.
Throughout your first 18 months we will monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
This program has very high visibility with our Executive team and provides you with a tremendous opportunity for leadership development.
With start dates throughout the year, why wait? Apply now.
1. Application & CV submission
2. CV screening call
3. AC – Case Study presentation (sent in advance), Competency interview, Group discussion and (unassed) business unit discussion
4. Final interview
Locations: London & nationwide
• Bachelor’s degree (technology or business related degrees are desirable but not essential we are more interested in how you can channel your academic background to add value to our business)
• Good knowledge of the MS Office suite - in particular, good Excel and PowerPoint skills would be an advantage
• Good verbal communicator with confident telephone manner – working at Cognizant requires frequent conference calls across a wide network of stakeholders at on-site and offshore
• Able to work under supervision but using own initiative to meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and quality
Candidates must have a European passport to apply