Bentley Motors LimitedBentley Motors Limited
Bentley stands for more than the usual extensive list of superlatives. Six victories at Le Mans have infused the marque with romance, spirit and flair. They have shaped a philosophy of not simply reaching a destination, but of doing so with purpose and power. In a Bentley, you arrive in every sense of the word.
Bentley Motors’ headquarters in Crewe is home to all of its operations including design, R&D, engineering and production of the company’s three model lines, Continental, Flying Spur and Mulsanne. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skills that have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology is what makes our company unique.
The Bentley vision is compelling: to become the most successful luxury car brand in the world.
Our mission divides the achievement of our vision into three important areas: our brand, our products and our organisation.
For our brand, our main objective is to fulfill the promise we make to our customers. That promise is summed up in the phrase, ‘Luxury performance’ and it encompasses the unrivalled craftsmanship, beautiful design and near-limitless power brought to life in every Bentley car.
For our products, our mission holds that we will continue to design, build and sell cars that demonstrate our unique ability to combine high luxury with high performance.
Lastly, when it comes to Bentley Motors as an organisation, our mission represents a promise to improve continuously, with expertise, passion and pride.
Training & Profiles
The success of our Company is directly related to the dedication and expertises of our 3,700-strong workforce. We are looking to recruit the best, from those at the start of their career through to experts in their professions. We want people to join our team who are flexible, deliver consistently high performance and are focused on delivering our business success.We believe in the potential of our Colleagues and we know their performance is critical to the success of our business. Having the right people, in the right role, with the right skills and at the right time is how we do business.
- Do you have drive and ambition?
- Do you want to be at the forefront of design and technology in a fast moving environment?
- Do you want to be challenged and encouraged to achieve your full potential?
- Do you want your opinions to be heard and feel like you have made a difference?
- Are you our future talent?
If the answer is yes, then the Graduate Programme could be right for you. Join us on a packed two-year development programme that will combine technical learning alongside development of your interpersonal skills. Workshops, team projects and community work are backed up by an individual placement plan and professional development to help you develop the skills you will need for a successful career.
We offer Graduate Programmes in a wide range of departments: HR, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Purchasing, Production, Logistics, Pre-Series Centre and IT. This list may change each year according to business needs.
Recruitment for the Graduate Programme opens in October/November each year. Rewards We offer a competitive salary, 34 days holiday (including bank holidays), subsidised gym and restaurant facilities, a contributory pension scheme and access to an extremely competitive car lease scheme - there are lots of reasons to choose Bentley.
- What degree will I need?
- A 2:1 or above in a relevant subject. Further details will be available on each vacancy description.
- Where will I be based?
- In Crewe, England, although international placements are encouraged as part of your development programme.
- Do I need to speak any languages?
- We operate internationally, therefore knowledge of other languages is beneficial. Competency in German is certainly an advantage.
- Do I have an input into the programme?
- Absolutely. You are all treated as individuals, with individual placement and development plans. You will also work closely with your peer group on a number of activities to support your personal development.
- Will I have a support network?
- In our experience, your peer group provides the best support you can have. When you need direction and advice, however, your sponsoring manager will be there to steer you in the right direction. We encourage you to pursue full membership of your professional institution and we’ll provide a mentor to ensure you achieve your goals. The HR team will also work closely with you to ensure that your programme is a success.