Professional Flexible Study at Robert Gordon University
- Accounting and Finance
- Communication, Marketing and Media
- Information Management
- Management including MBA
At Robert Gordon University we offer a range of flexible study options to suit your lifestyle. Whether you're an experienced professional taking the next step in your career or a recent graduate, studying at RGU is an excellent way to improve your career prospects.
We pride ourselves in the development of industry-informed courses that address the needs of the workplace and ensure our graduates are in demand whatever their chosen field. With a postgraduate employment rate of 96%* you'll find there is no better place to study for a postgraduate qualification.
We offer the following courses with flexible and online learning options within Aberdeen Business School:
Accounting and Finance
Communication, Marketing and Media
- MSc Corporate Communication and Public Affairs
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Fashion Management (fee funded places available for 2014)
- MSc International Marketing Management
- MSc International Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MSc Journalism
- Graduate Certificate Information Studies
- MSc Digital Curation
- MSc Information and Library Studies
- MSc Information Management
- MBA Information Management
- Certificate Mediation
- LLM / MSc Construction Law and Arbitration
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- LLM Employment Law and Practice
- LLM International Commercial Law
- LLM / MSc Oil and Gas Law
- Graduate Certificate Management Studies
- Graduate Certificate Project Management
- MSc Energy Management
- MSc Health, Safety and Risk Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Leadership and Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Organisational Learning
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Quality Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Distance Learning at RGU
We understand that professionals do not always have the time to study on-campus and therefore offer a range of courses online. These are often delivered by a personal tutor in a part-time format over 2-3 years or by home study via our virtual classroom, CampusMoodle.
Many of our courses are accredited by or approved by key professional bodies.
For more information about our distance learning courses visit our website.
How to Apply
To find out more about our postgraduate courses you can visit our website.
Apply online or contact us for more details.
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 262209
* HESA 2011/12