Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Initiatives
Inclusion, diversity and wellbeing lies at the heart of Mazars, shaping the modern firm we strive to be.
We are dedicated to ensuring Mazars is an organisation where people have a sense of belonging and pride, can make meaningful contributions, and be who they are. In doing so we are building a culture that delivers better value for our clients and people alike.
Margaret Laidlaw is our executive sponsor for inclusion, diversity and wellbeing at the firm and oversees the steps we take to ensure it’s embedded into everything we do:
Company Company Profile
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and we thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact, so that everyone can reach their full potential.
That’s why Mazars is the smart choice.
Discover your potential with Mazars
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm. We are a united partnership, delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory and consulting.
At Mazars, we have a wide range of opportunities for you to gain experience in a firm that truly cares about your aspirations. Mazars is also an amazing place to learn and grow. We are known for giving ambitious people responsibility and exposure early in their career.
Our culture is all about, celebrating individuality and we thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We work together to deliver quality, create change and make an impact. And we support each other, so that everyone can reach their own potential.
We have opportunities available throughout the year within Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. We also employ into 13 of our offices nationally, meaning there is an opportunity to suit you in whatever field and location you wish to start your career in.
Culture and values
Strong values have been at the heart of our organisation since its creation. They guide us in our daily actions, providing a common base of values that all Mazars’ partners and teams share and respect.
• Integrity: Ethical and moral rigour guide how we work and assist our clients.
• Responsibility: We treat our clients’ challenges as our own and we care about how our work may affect our communities.
• Independence: We always think independently, and in our roles as auditors and advisors we always act independently.
• Technical Excellence: Technical excellence is one of the founding principles applied at every level in the Mazars Group. This constant search for the highest standards of quality leads to client satisfaction, improvement in business lines and staff development.
• Diversity & Respect: Looking beyond borders and cultural differences, we make respect for the individual and sharing the cornerstone of all human relations. United in diversity, we see our capacity to listen and our open-mindedness as a true lever for innovation.
• Continuity: As new faces come and go, as one generation hands over to another, our relationships, experience and knowledge survive. We learn from the past but look to the future.