HJ Heinz Foods UK LTDHJ Heinz Foods UK LTD
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world.
- Name: Georgina
- Role: Trainee
- Joined: May 2016
- University: University of Birmingham/University of Amsterdam
- Degree: Bsc in Economics & Msc in Business Administration: International Management
I would recommend others to apply for the European Trainee Program, because...
It is not only an excellent learning opportunity and the best possible start to a great career, but it is an amazing way to meet others from a multitude of different backgrounds that you share the entire trainee experience with and make lasting friendships.
Georgina joined the Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program. This 4.5-month Program is for ambitious talents who ambition a leadership career within the 5th largest Food and Beverage Company worldwide. At the conclusion of the 4.5 months, the trainees are placed into a role where they can add immediate value.
Training & Profiles
Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program is a highly competitive development Program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program:
• Is a 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational corporation operates.
• Is designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded well.
• Provides accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business normally not seen so early in a career, including exposure to senior leaders.
• Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the Program. Profile – Basic Qualifications:
• University qualification equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree in the UK, or a Master degree for Mainland Europe
• Recent graduates from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
• Max. working experience: 1 year after graduation
• Ability and willingness to relocate in Europe
• Impressive extra-curriculars
What we are looking for in our talent:
• Ownership – Thinks and acts like an owner
• Intellect – Data driven insights and results. Simplifies and Solves
• Intensity – Proactive and self-driven to add value
• Courage – Thinks big and makes bold choices
• Engagement – Attracts, retains, motivates talent
• Learning Agility – Potential to work in any function
• Delivers – Output metrics as the ultimate measure
Salary: Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
London Nationwide International (Europe)