Who We Are
Established in 1984, with offices and clients across the UK, we provide a variety of business support services including:
- Employee Benefits voluntary and flexible benefits, salary sacrifice, total reward statements and communication programmes.
- Insurance Products including Income Protection, Hospital Plans and Private Medical Insurance.
- Financial Planning and wealth management.
We understand that the needs of clients are different, which is why we have dedicated teams that support each area of the group. But no matter which part of the group you deal with two things remain the same, our approach and our philosophy.
Our approach is to listen, to respond and to innovate. We want to build lasting relationships with all our customers and we do this by listening to what they say, responding to what they need and by anticipating what might be required in the future, developing our offer accordingly.
Personal Group was founded on the core principle of making a positive difference. Whether it is by developing benefit programmes that help employers reward, motivate, recruit and retain staff, providing products that safeguard against loss of income through illness or injury or by helping individuals plan their financial future. The core principle on which the business was founded is the philosophy by which we all still operate today.
- Over 550 UK organisations and over 2.0million employees rely on us to provide benefit solutions that help recruit, retain and reward employees.
- Over 320,000 insurance policies in force across our whole product range.
- In 2014 we handled almost 45,000 claims. *
Personal Group was floated on AIM in 2000 and today the group has revenue of £47.0 million and employs over 180 people.
* Figures correct at May 2015Apply: Personal Group