Apply: PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management and IT consulting and technology firm. Independent and employee owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results. We have outstanding technology development capability; a unique breadth of skills from strategy to performance improvement, from HR to IT; and strong expertise in communications, defence, energy, financial services, government and public services, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and logistics.
We recognise that diversity is strength and that the differences between people add value to our organisation. PA Consulting Group is committed to equality and diversity and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion or age.
We are looking for people who show quality, integrity and commitment. The combination is rare, but if you have it, you will want to be part of an organisation where others have it too.
There are a number of qualities which distinguish a PA Analyst from others. To work at PA, you have to be confident and assertive. You must be able to drive your own development and push yourself forward for projects. If you are intellectually astute and like dealing with complex business issues and strategies, our graduate programme is for you.
Applicants should have a minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) and expect a 1st or 2:1 degree in an IT-related subject.
We are also looking for students who can demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated and confident with the ability to use initiative and work alone
- A strong team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to deal with people of all levels including senior management
- An out-going personality coupled with high levels of enthusiasm
- Able to work unsupervised with ever changing priorities and demanding deadlines
- Well organised with excellent time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams in parallel
CV & Cover Letter submission