In 2015 Bright Futures merged with a company called MyKindaCrowd and we are now known as MyKindaFuture.
What makes MyKindaFuture different?
MyKindaFuture is a graduate selection consultancy - we only deal with graduates and have done for almost 20 years.
MyKindaFuture is not just about getting you a job but about making sure your graduate life is a success.
We only work with organisations who are committed to recruiting graduates and developing their careers.
We cover all industry sectors, from Sales and Marketing, to HR and Finance; Engineering & Technology to Legal & Consulting
What makes us different is that we treat you not like a number, but a real person who wants to secure a great job
• At MyKindaFuture, unlike other recruitment companies, we don't have
masses of 'vacancies', many of which are fairly low level jobs that they
are trying to 'get graduates to take'. All the companies we work with
offer real career opportunities for graduates who deliver results
• Our clients typically work exclusively with us (i.e. they don't use other recruitment companies or do any recruitment directly themselves) because they know we find them the best.
• We will prepare you in detail for any interview or assessment event you are attending
• And we only ever put 2 or 3 graduates up for each role so we will never waste your time putting you up for jobs where you don't have a great chance of being offered the job
MyKindaFuture can help you whilst you are still an undergraduate through our Bright Futures Societies which run in over 50 UK Universities. Through the Society we can help you become more employable so get involved now: https://www.mykindafuture.com/Society
We cannot promise to find you a job! But as a minimum we do commit:
• Giving you whatever feedback and advice we think appropriate to help
make you be as marketable as possible, following on from any interview
you have with us
• Be honest with you as to how we can help you
• Provide you with all the advice and direction you need before any interview
• Support you once you have started with your new employer
• Go the 'extra mile' for you
£10 per hour