BearingPoint is one of the world’s largest management and technology companies, with more than 17,000 passionate, experienced consultants who work together with organizations worldwide to solve their most pressing challenges.
- We are management and technology consultants
- We serve more than 2400 clients across the financial, government and commercial industries
- We have offices in more than 30 countries including the UK and Ireland and we do business in 45 more countries
- We have a 110 year old history as a trusted advisor
- We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange with annual revenues in excess of $3.4 billion
- We deliver strategies and processes that build value
- We deliver the right technology to meet business objectives
- We are dedicated to our clients, success
What sets us apart:
Apply: Bearing Point Ltd. scheme
- Our results: practical; measurable, sustainable
- Our approach: flexible: innovative, customer driven
- Our people: ambitious; ingenious, committed
Training & Profiles
At BearingPoint, you'll never face the same day twice. Many of our senior leaders began their careers at BearingPoint and have stayed because they feel stimulated and challenged by their work and the entrepreneurial environment.
Our goal is to enhance the services we provide our clients by hiring and retaining the best and brightest in our industry, and by giving our people the opportunity to grow and develop throughout their careers.
What our last intake of junior business consultants say about us:
Julien "Unlike my contemporaries in other consultancies i have had real responsibilities on a global project from day one"
Jessica "I have been readily accepted and feel that senior management have really allowed me to grow by giving me challenging tasks and lots of responsibility"
Sophie "The culture is flexible, relaxed and open. I work with some great people"
Please refer to our website.