Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Bristol)
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
Apply NOW to attend our interview day on the 14th February 2024!
- One of the top grad-friendly recruitment agencies in the UK is looking to GROW – could this be YOUR next adventure?
- Is it important for you to be in a supportive work environment with a strong training scheme?
- Are you motivated by individual success, financial rewards, and endless social incentives?
- g2 Recruitment has everything to offer, click APPLY now to become part of the fun!
Our top earning, "EU Engineering" team headed by Otis French Sanders is looking to bring on another future top biller!
Winning the title of "Team of the year", they are nothing short of extraordinary. Passionate about making the most of his team's potential, with multiple promotions and many more lied up for next year there is no reason why YOU can't join in on their show-stopping professional journey!
What makes g2 different?
- Endless social reward scheme: weekly office socials, quarterly holidays, monthly lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants, Christmas parties and personalized incentives
- Modern and well-designed office spaces: A fully equipped kitchen with large social areas, pool tables/darts boards/table tennis and unlimited coffee - you will ENJOY coming into work!
- 6-week individually tailored training program along with being directly managed by experts in their own field – all of our hiring managers have 5+ years of recruitment experience.
- An uncapped commission structure with endless opportunities to earn money, no capped earnings, target driven-pay-outs or team shares!
- In house Learning and Development team: They will support you every-step of your professional journey.
- Half-day on your Birthday!
- A fast-track career progression: Your progress is based on individual performance, put the effort in and you will be rewarded!
- You would be part of the biggest 100% organically grown company in the UK: with everyone being hired at entry-level, including all of our hiring managers and directors.
- A convenient, central office location: Based opposite Castle Park, we are a stone throw away from all public transport links (BS1 2LZ)
- Monday-Friday schedule: no work on weekends and bank holidays!
Skillsets needed to succeed:
We do not look for experience: we ONLY hire at entry-level, if you have the below skills then you will thrive:
- Are you committed to the world of recruitment? Do you know exactly what you want and how we can help you achieve it? If so, you are what we need!
- Do you have clear, ambitious goals? Financially, personally as well as professionally - you will fit right in!
- Are you confident and not afraid to go outside of your comfort zone - then you will see success quickly!
- Are you a clear communicator who can answer questions concisely and create long-lasting relationships? - a clear communication style is key for every recruiter!
- You will have an initial interview with one of our Internal Recruiters. During these calls we will dive into your current situation, motivations and how we could be a good fit for YOU.
- The next step is a telephone interview with a hiring manager which could lead directly onto a final stage interview in the office to meet the Senior Management Team and experience ‘a day in the life of a Recruiter’.
If you possess all these soft-skills and are keen to get your career in recruitment started - send your CV to email@example.com and we will get the application process started!