Press releases & press information
If you're a journalist looking for a graduate or graduate-jobs.com related article, please view one of our recently updated press releases.
- Over 61% of students and graduates use ad-blocking software while browsing online, according to new research by graduate-jobs.com. The implications are severe for employers who take advantage of display advertising for their recruitment.
- graduate-jobs.com has released the results of the first Annual Internships Survey, which is a detailed survey of over 500 students who applied for an internship in 2015.
- New research shows only 33% have ever had a good experience whilst applying for a job on a mobile device. graduate-jobs.com's survey of over 2,000 recent graduates and current students found that less than one third of them have applied for jobs from their mobile devices.
- Students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland hoping to benefit from a tuition fee free university education in an independent Scotland may have to settle for degree grades lower than they might have achieved at university in the rest of the UK.
- New research shows female graduates increasingly seeking careers in male-dominated job sectors Propensity for male graduates to look for careers in traditionally female-dominated job sectors has fallen over the last decade.
- Female graduates choose salaries up to £1438 lower than male graduates. Gap in gender pay demands widens 44 percent in a decade.
- Average ratio of job applications to receiving an invitation to interview is twenty to one. Employers must adopt best practices to keep graduates informed.
- Bournemouth heads the top ten work experience universities
- Social science graduates are the most adaptable in career hunt. Arts and Engineering graduates least likely to compromise career ambitions
- More than four times as many students start searching for a career before their graduation year than they did ten years ago
- The seasonal pattern of the graduate recruitment calendar is an attempt to attract the best talent in the autumn term. Research by graduate-jobs.com has revealed that there is very little difference in the profile of graduates registering in the autumn term compared to that of the summer.
- The Independent, Britain's most free thinking newspaper and graduate-jobs.com have agreed a partnership to co-brand and cross sell graduate services.
- Introducing a more refined CV search system from graduate-jobs.com… graduate-jobs.com the first job board to create a graduate specific CV search system over 10 years ago has added new unique features to their existing system.
If you have any additional queries, please email email@example.com or call us on +44(0)20 7609 5400 for a chat.