Working in the Invasion head office in Manchester, Invasion are looking for a dynamic and sociable Sales Associate to join their expanding events team.
What you will be doing
Invasion helps university societies through the organisation of trips, helping them to organise events and providing clothing and merchandise to the societies throughout the year. As a Sales Associate, you will manage this relationship.
- You will network with a variety of customers, University societies, sports teams and other organisations, with the aim to get them working in a partnership throughout the year with Invasion.
- You will manage relationships as well as manage the sales of Invasion products and services to the society on a target driven basis.
- You will achieve and strive to exceed monthly sales and satisfaction targets.
- You will bring in and maintain the contact as well as help the society hit targets.
- You will liaise with the logistics coordinator to make sure that any trips and orders are delivered as required and that the society/customer is happy with these.
- You will provide excellent customer service to each client.
- You will process customer payments.
- You will contact customers to chase due and final balance payments.
- You will cross and upsell Invasion products and services to customers.
- You will field telephone and email enquiries.
What you will have
- The ideal candidate should have experience of the university society scene and also have experience running or working on the committee of a university society.
- Experience of back end booking systems and CRMs
- A passion for travel
- You are confident working as an individual and as a part of a sales team.
- You are willing to go the extra mile and see things through with precision and equity.
- You are a high achiever with an exceptional track record of sales success.
- You have experience of exceeding sales targets and meeting deadlines.
- You are a goal driven attitude.
- You are a professional demeanour and appearance.
- You are excellent communication skills.
- You are the ability to successfully develop lasting relationships with external partners and customers.
- You are a passion for networking, both in person and via the phone, with experience in making outbound calls.
- You are organised with excellent attention to detail.
- You have a good initiative and work ethic.
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Travel Perks (after first successful year of employment), as well as additional company perks after each year of service
- Smart/Casual dress code
- The opportunity for training and progression within a globally recognised company
- Regular company events and socials
- A relaxed and social work environment
- Free parking on site
- Regular feedback and evaluation of how you are progressing in your role
Intravelr is a travel company focused on providing once in a lifetime experiences for young people. We are home to many popular brands in the sector such as Camp Thailand, AmeriCamp, Camp Bali, Invasion Weekend Breaks and Wrestling Travel.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester sales associate intravelr limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Sponsored Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives - Graduate Leadership Programme - Spring 2023
£27,000 + branded company vehicle + benefits + bonus
South East, South West, London, The East, North West, Scotland
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
EY People Advisory Services – Mobility and Reward Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide