Graduate Sales Executive - Finance
This Is Prime
Salary: £23,500 + Uncapped Commission (Top earners = £50K in year 1).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing companies in the UK and are looking for driven, ambitious people to join their business.
Founded in 2006, they have grown year on year to a team of over 300 employees with two offices in the North West. Gaining 2 waves of investment from SEP (who invest in the likes of Syscanner, Cresset, Braincube), this FinTech business are one which is utilising this investment to grow even more. Over the past 5 years, they have been shortlisted in the Tech Track 100, The Sunday Times best company to work for and as of 2024 are rated 4.6*on Glassdoor.
Top performers can expect to be part of monthly lunch clubs, Selfridges/Store vouchers, all paid for weekends away, team days out, financial bonuses etc. With multiple investments over the years, my client offers accredited training which will enable you the opportunity to make HUGE commission and move up into more leadership roles within your first 7-9 months. Not only will you benefit from a 2 week onboarding process, but a further 6 week academy with your intake. This will give you the ability to learn the ropes but also make commission from week 3 on reduced targets. Previous candidates have made £5K commission a month within their first year!
Benefits/What You Get:
- £23.5K Basic (rising to £30K within 9-12 months)
- £32.5K Average OTE in first year, BUT this is uncapped with top earners making £50K
- Fun & vibrant culture - regular socials, nights out and target hitting incentives
- Consistent training and support. 8 weeks of onboarding training (mixture of classroom, mentoring and hands-on) and weekly 121s post introduction
- Opportunity to move into managerial positions within 7-9 months
- Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients - become a market expert
- Create a pipeline of business through proactively calling and delivering exceptional customer service
- Call warm leads to create deals
- Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
- Be a strong team player
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level or equal to
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious - these will be the people earning £50K in year 1!
- Outgoing - you will be speaking to hundreds of people a week - you need to have the ability to keep customers/clients engaged
- Coachable - you will be given incredible training to become an industry expert, so take advantage of this!
Do you sound like the ideal candidate? Do you love the sound of the role? Apply directly and we will be in touch.