Graduate Recruitment Consultant
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
Calling all 2023 and 2024 graduates! If you are looking for a post-grad opportunity with high earning potential, fast career progression, and an incredibly social and competitive environment... keep reading!
g2 Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering, and the Public Sector markets across the globe. With almost two decades in the industry, we have expanded into a 250-strong team across 11 offices over the UK and EU, including Nottingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Swansea, London, and Reading.
At g2 every senior manager, top biller and even our own CEO started off at trainee level, showing you exactly what you can achieve if you put in the hard work required. Recruitment is an amazing platform to achieve ultimate professional and personal success, with direct opportunities to progress up to directorship whilst benefiting from life-changing financial rewards.
Introducing one of g2 Nottingham's top performing consultants, Olivia Greig. Originally starting with the business last year fresh out of university, Olivia has now managed to bring in 10 deals over the last quarter, doubling her salary to be earning circa £55k pro rata within her first 12 months in the business. The team are now looking for the newest success driven and money motivated graduates to mentor to that same, if not better level of success!
What do we offer?
- Unrivalled commission structure - our industry leading Uncapped Individual Commission Structure produces realistic first year OTE’s of 35- 45K, 60-70k in year 2 and a 100K+ within year 3! (Base Salary £20,500)
- Bespoke Learning & Development Team - An average of 45 hours training in your first 3 months
- Monthly Michelin star lunches that can be earned simply by hitting your very achievable lunch target
- Quarterly 5* paid for Holidays - locations such as: Dubai, Monaco, Barcelona and Miami
- Fast track career progression - full access to the career progression ladder from day 1, with the opportunity to grow your own team within 2 years
- Regular socials and nights outs
- STATE OF THE ART city centre office - free barista and beer tap on Thursday's & Friday's!
- Extended wellness lunch every week
The role itself:
Our Nottingham office focuses on UK Public Sector recruitment. As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will focus on the whole recruitment process from start to finish. Whether that be developing new business with target clients in your market, building your own digital presence through social media, LinkedIn, phone calls & meetups, to sourcing the best candidates the market has to offer. You will build long-term relationships with both managers and candidates, ensuring a smooth and successful recruitment process for all parties, becoming the "go-to" recruiter within your specific market discipline.
What do we need from you?
- Strong communicator
- Money motivated! We want people that will take advantage of our unrivalled commission structure
- Sociable and competitive personality
- Confident and energetic – great for making daily sales calls
- Hard work ethic, hungry for success
- Desire to develop and grow your career
- Apply with your updated CV
- Have an introductory call with Calum, a member of g2's Talent Team
- Phone call interview with hiring managers
- F2F interview in our city centre Nottingham office
- Offer and acceptance!
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? APPLY NOW or contact Calum Stuart by sending over your CV and let's get the process started! We are already lining up interviews for 2024 graduate start dates (flexible depending on candidates preferences), so don't delay and get in touch NOW!
We are actively recruiting across our offices in Nottingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Swansea, London and Reading!