Next VenturesNext Ventures
Why Work With Us?
Next Ventures are an award-winning, global recruitment company, and work with blue chip clients supplying leading edge technology consultants across the globe.
With headquarters in London and subsidiary offices in Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, USA, Brazil, and Switzerland, Next Ventures are a truly global company.
Perks of the Job
• Huge earning potential, £100k + OTE in 3rd year!
• Fast track and realistic career progression
• Highly commended, thorough and comprehensive Graduate training scheme delivered through our Graduate Academy 'The Next Step’ (Take a sneak peek here)
• Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Miami, Barbados, New York, Dubai, Mexico, Ibiza and much more
• Monthly Directors’ lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants. (Last June our top consultants wined and dined at the roof top restaurant Coq d’Argent! Check out our pictures here
• Numerous incentives including Rolex watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets
• Stunning 360-degree views of the City of London, with regional offices in Germany, Denmark, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Brazil and New York.
• Clients include large, multi-national organisations including The Body Shop, Dyson, L’Oreal, BBC, Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG and other Tier 1 consultancies.
As a very fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a culture that will challenge and drive you. We strongly believe in a ‘work-hard, play-hard’ policy, which means dedication and focus is always met with great rewards and recognition. Ultimately, we focus on our people, so it’s a culture where everyone in the company plays a vital role.
- Name: Jak Tompsett
- Role: Team Leader
- Joined: 2014
- University: University of Gloucestershire
- Degree: Hospitality Management - 2:1
“I joined Next Ventures with no previous work experience, and with no idea on what to expect from The Graduate Academy. However, the last 3 years have really been a testament to the strong environment that Next Ventures cultivates, in helping and guiding you to develop your skills and learn that success really is possible from hard work, dedication and focus. If you really are serious about career progression – Next Ventures is the place to be.”
Jak joined Next Ventures in 2014 as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, and has now gone on to be a Team Leader of 6, continuing to be a top biller in the business.
Training & Profiles
‘The Next Step’
Joining us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will receive thorough and comprehensive training which is provided through our Graduate Academy "The Next Step." This will provide you with AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY to build a career in a fast moving, meritocratic company in international business.
About Next Ventures
Established in 2001, we fulfil niche staffing requirements for some of the world's biggest corporate organisations, with headquarters in London and subsidiary offices in Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, U.S.A & Brazil.
Next Ventures are a rapidly expanding recruitment business that is fast becoming 'The Technology Staffing Partner of choice' to the Large Enterprise Market. The company is successful in achieving year-on-year growth, and 2016 saw us generate £33.5m in sales.
2017 will see us increase headcount by 30% which will create more opportunities for career progression. Each of our subsidiary offices are supported by our team of multi-lingual recruitment consultants who are all specialists in their own niche technology domain, combined with invaluable knowledge of local culture.
We specialise in sourcing local I.T talent internationally across five practice areas:
• Business Applications
• Development & Integration
• Cloud & Infrastructure