Next VenturesNext Ventures
Established in 2001, our initial focus was the delivery of recruitment services for Large Enterprise Technology companies throughout the world. Our success in this area led to our diversification into fulfilling niche staffing requirements for some of the largest corporate organisations world-wide. 14 years later, we continue to go from strength to strength as a pure-play IT focused recruitment business - delivering niche Large Enterprise Technology staffing services globally.
Our continued success has supported the need for international expansion to aid our global reach with offices now in Germany, Amsterdam, Switzerland and Brazil. Each subsidiary office is supported by our team of multi-lingual recruitment consultants who are all specialists in their own niche technology domain combined with invaluable knowledge of local culture.
‘The Next Step’
Extensive investment, time and expertise have gone into ensuring that every step of your career is supported by our Graduate Academy ‘The Next Step’. We are always looking for Graduates who are resilient, tenacious, and with an unrelenting desire to become an expert recruitment consultant within your field. We are passionate and committed in working and supporting you in order to help you build the unique combination of skills required to become a success within our business.
Next Ventures offer a fun, vibrant, working environment that offers Graduates a platform where you can learn and thrive within your industry sector to become a specialist within your niche market. We are committed in training, developing and nurturing you to become a future leader within our business. This is an environment that is welcoming, friendly, ambitious, hardworking and rewarding.
- Fast track and realistic career progression
- Highly commended thorough and comprehensive Graduate training scheme delivered through our Graduate Academy ‘The Next Step’
- Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Miami, Barbados, New York, Dubai, Mexico, Ibiza and many more!
- Monthly Directors’ lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
- Numerous incentives including Rolex watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
- London HQ offices in the heart of Barbican with stunning 360 degree views of the City of London, with regional offices in Germany, The Netherlands and New York launching in April 2016.
- Working for a multi-award winning business including accolades such as “The Sunday Times ‘best small companies to work for awards”