Finance the Future are currently recruiting students with a 2:1 degree in any subject, with strong numeracy and computer literacy, onto their Local Government Graduate Finance Programme.
The scheme is designed to give you the experience, knowledge and understanding you need to be a future leader in the world of public finance. They have the opportunity to join one of nine London Boroughs on a 4 year contract working, training and studying towards the prestigious Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Professional Qualification.
London Boroughs recruiting for a September 2021 start include:
- Kingston and Sutton Shared Finance
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Islington
- London Borough of Lambeth
- London Borough of Lewisham
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Westminster City Council
Most Borough’s will start their graduate programme in September but some may commence earlier, so it's best to apply as soon as you can.
The Local Government Graduate Finance Programme - Apply Now