October is traditionally one of the busiest months in the graduate recruitment calendar. It's the month that most of the on-campus University Career events happen and many large organisations open their graduate training schemes for applications for entry level recruits to start in 2021...but then a pandemics come along and spoil it all.
It's best to remain positive - there were still a healthy number of graduate recruitment campaigns that went live on graduate-jobs .com during October.
Here is an update of just a few of companies who started advertising their graduate schemes in October 2020.
- Alexander Hall - recruiting graduates into property related finance positions (London) - £23,000
- Kubrick Group - technical IT positions (London) £32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year) + benefits
- NHS - Finance, General Management, Analysis, Informatics, Policy & Strategy Graduate Training Scheme (Nationwide) c £24,628
- Raytheon UK - graduate opportunities in Finance, Project Management, Commercial & Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Engineering (Aerospace, Software, Systems, Electronics), Software, IT, Manufacturing (Harlow, Glenrothes, Broughton, Gloucester, Manchester or Feltham) - £28,000 + £2,500 joining bonus
- United Utilities - Finance Graduate (Warrington) £28,500 + benefits + bonus + share scheme
These companies represent just a few of the graduate opportunities in a range of sectors located throughout the UK.
Competition for graduate schemes which start in 2021 is a fierce (as its always been) but there is a role for you out there which will kickstart your career - you just have to find it. All we can advise is that you apply early and read our tips on how to find a graduate job.