Superstruct Entertainment – Finance Systems Analyst
Superstruct Entertainment, a London-based live entertainment platform that owns and operates festivals and live music events in Europe and Australia, is looking to hire a Finance Systems Analyst to provide maintenance and support for its OneStream EPM system. The Finance System Analyst will report into the Finance Systems Manager.
Initially, the Finance Systems Analyst will focus on month-end/actuals group consolidation and reporting. The remit will expand in the short to medium-term to also include planning-related activities (budgeting and forecasting). The role will also support the Finance Systems Manager with ongoing development of OneStream functionalities.
The successful candidate will be a key player in a small team. The role provides an opportunity to have a significant impact on the development of the OneStream system in the dynamic and fast-paced music festivals sector.
You will be part of the Superstruct team based in London.
About the role
The Finance Systems Analyst will provide maintenance and support for the OneStream EPM system:
User and system support
- Provide first line of support for user issues including internal queries, technical issues and troubleshooting
- Work closely with the IT department, as necessary, to ensure that changes are implemented in a thorough and professional manner and that all finance system issues and risks have been identified
- Maintain system documentation, user guides and training materials
- Support the Finance Systems Manager with the preparation and delivery of training sessions and supporting materials
- Manage system licenses
- Manage system security including user access and rights
- Support the Finance Systems Manager on system upgrades
- Support the Finance Systems Manager in the change management process, controls and documentation
- Maintain metadata and related hierarchies – e.g. creation of new legal entities and related event dimensions and updates to relevant hierarchies/relationships
- Create and maintain transformation rules with support from the Accounting & Financial Reporting and FP&A functions
- Create and maintain data sources
- Develop, maintain and monitor system validation rules
- Update the ownership register for changes in ownership (e.g. reorganisations, mergers, windups, discontinued operations, etc.)
- Support the maintenance and improvement of business process workflows and data forms
- Support the maintenance and improvement of reporting: local, statutory, management, budget and forecast reporting
Reporting period procedures
- Close/open periods, run carry forward
- Control unlock/relock or periods/entities/etc.
- Load FX rates
- Maintain and review audit and other monitoring reports
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (2:1 or above) or highly regarded and recognised qualification, either completed or ongoing, in these fields
- Excellent computer literacy, with keen interest in IT and finance systems
- Experience working with OneStream or similar EPM system (e.g. HFM) considered a plus, but not required
- Organised and well-structured, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical mind with logical approach to problem-solving
- Proactive and self-motivated with ability to drive continuous improvement in processes and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work collaboratively
- Good written and verbal communication skills