Sales Development Representative
This Is Prime
We have an exciting opportunity available in Central London to join a highly motivated and dynamic global sales team. The company is the world's leading provider of intelligence for the Global Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income Markets and Political Risk, and have continued to grow throughout 2020, 2021 and 2022. Working with companies like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, this is truly an exciting opportunity for a driven graduate looking to start their sales career.
Our client is looking for ambitious graduates with outstanding potential to join their business - people who are competitive, driven and want to build a successful career in sales. You will receive excellent training and have a clear path for professional development, with some graduates seeing their first promotion incredibly quickly! There is also a prospect to travel around the globe and meet clients, with recent graduates travelling across Asia and the US.
They offer an incredible company culture, with regular team nights out and events, target-hitting incentives like Michelin-Star dinners and trips away, and abroad incentives! You'll be joining a dynamic, hungry and fun sales team that will push you to your full potential. Additionally, full training is provided, with a huge emphasis on helping you progress quickly and increase your earning potential!
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission (recent graduates have earned up to 50k in year 1)
- Meritocratic progression structure down AM and BDM routes, depending on preference and skill - promotion can be done within 9 months, but some have done it quicker!
- Hybrid working and the ability to work remotely from ANYWHERE in the world for 1 month of the year
- Travel opportunities in year 1 (roughly 6 trips a year, depending on market)
- Structured SDR training programme internally and externally
- Quarterly lunch clubs with Directors for high performers
- Fun, sociable culture with regular team nights out, sports days and parties
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree educated and a strong academic background
- Ability to demonstrate a highly motivated personality
- Genuine interest in financial markets through internships/degree or even just reading 'The Economist'
- Energetic, personable and confident
- Competitive, driven and a want to be the best
- Money motivated
- An ambitious, driven and persistent approach
- Strong communicator
- Exceeding monthly quotas and KPIs
- Lead generation and prospecting in global markets
- Committed to building a global client base
- Ability to grow existing client accounts
- Building strong relationships/partnerships with c-suite stakeholders
- Interacting with a variety of end users/data managers
- Negotiating user/firmwide contracts and agreements
- Ability to travel internationally
This is one of the best graduate sales opportunities out there, so apply NOW.