Graduate Recruitment Consultant
*** £2,000 Manchester relocation allowance available! ***
*** Clearly defined progression path ***
*** Award winning training program ***
*** Opportunities to work abroad ***
After what was an extremely tough couple of years, there is no better time than now to start an incredible first job in a lucrative role. Here at Vivid, we can give you that very opportunity.
We are proud to have been able to consistently hire, develop and retain graduates throughout the last 2 years, and come out the other side of the pandemic stronger, and more profitable than ever. With markets seemingly getting back to normal, we aren’t slowing down our team growth, which is why we want to speak to YOU!
Who are we?
We are Vivid Resourcing, an award-winning global recruitment firm specialising in the IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Energy Sectors, placing both contract and permanent staff across the UK, US and Europe.
With 100% of our Management Team having joined straight from graduating university, it's proven that our completely organic growth model breeds a unique, elite and dynamic culture built off of peoples drive to be the best of the best. Our award-winning training program will give you the tools, techniques and support to excel from day 1 in training, with full ongoing support from our in-house trainers, managers and mentors to guide you to success through the rest of your career.
What we offer you:
· Join successful, supportive and fun teammates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It's important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
· Huge earning potential and incredible perks: base salary + uncapped commission from day 1
· You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin starred lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
· Amazing training and fast-track career progression: we have an award-winning induction program continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from our internal Learning & Development team, workmates, managers and mentors.
· The career path is organic, clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone.
· Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out, have fun and enjoy the city. With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at Vivid becomes more than just a job.
On top of this, we offer you an extra £3,000 for relocation to Manchester!
What we would like from you:
· Money and success motivated
· Minimum of a Bachelor's
· Confident and outgoing personality
· Ambitious and driven
· Willingness to learn
· Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and are motivated by potential earnings and fast progression.
If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here, please apply to this advert and our internal talent team will be in touch soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Graduate
Salary: £19,000.00-£23,000 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Relocation assistance
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (required)