Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant
*** 25K first year salary ***
*** Award winning training scheme ***
*** Clear defined progression path ***
*** Opportunities to work abroad***
After what was an extremely tough two years, there is no better time than now to start an incredible first job in a lucrative role. Here at Vivid, we can give you that very opportunity.
Who are we?
We are Vivid Resourcing, an award-winning global recruitment firm specialising in the IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Energy Sectors, placing both contract and permanent staff across the UK, US and Europe.
With 100% of our Management Team having joined straight from university, it's proven that our completely organic growth model breeds a unique, elite and dynamic culture built off of peoples drive to be the best of the best. Our award-winning training program will give you the tools, techniques and support to excel from day 1 in training, with full ongoing support from our in-house trainers, managers and mentors to guide you to success through the rest of your career.
What we offer you:
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentor-ship.
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: base salary + uncapped commission from day 1, which data proves our average 1st year earnings at £50k, £80k in year 2 and £100k+ thereafter.
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- We have an award-winning induction program continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from our internal Learning & Development team, workmates, managers and mentors.
- The career path is organic, clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone.
- You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out, have fun and enjoy the city. With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at Vivid becomes more than just a job.
What we would like from you:
- Money and success motivated
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and driven
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and are motivated by potential earnings and fast progression.