TPP’s Communications & Marketing team are the voice of the company. The team manage all aspects of the company’s image, develop our product marketing strategies, foster important relationships and grow the company’s global brand. They make sure that the right people know how our technology can transform lives.
The role is as diverse as it is exciting. Recent projects have included a complete marketing campaign for a smartphone app in China, producing a video highlights reel for a product Go Live in Malaysia and preparing digital content for events in Africa. During a typical week you might write a summary document for a health minister, promote our Artificial Intelligence technology to doctors, and work on the branding for smartphone apps used by millions of people.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll be ready to take on an exciting challenge
- You’ll have an interest in current affairs, technology, and healthcare
- You’ll be able to produce creative content on complex topics
- You’ll work with all our teams, from the clinical advisors to the software developers
- You’ll have the drive and ambition to push our brand around the world
For this role, we’re just looking for the right person. If you’ve already got experience and qualifications in design, marketing and communications, then we’d love to hear from you. If you’ve got no experience but are creative and a natural communicator, then we’d love to hear from you too. Whether you studied English, History, International Politics or Biology, this is a job where you can make a real difference.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing content including promotional content, white papers, case studies, email newsletters, social media/website posts
- Create, update and deliver content in all formats across multiple channels (online and print)
- Liaise with designers and printers, and organise photo/video shoots
- Working closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. Since 2017, we have consistently featured in The Job Crowds’ “Top Company for Graduates to Work For”, and were the overall winners for 2022 in addition to being awarded ‘Best Salary’ and ‘Best Benefits’. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list every year since 2019.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £35,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews and no crazy working hours! Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
International equivalents are accepted, see below for details.
To apply click here or via the Apply Now button below.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science