Business Development Executive
This Is Prime
Position: Business Development Executive
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Salary: £28,000 (up to £35,000 DOE) plus uncapped commission
A bit about the company:
Our client are an outsourced business development and marketing department that help b2b companies across the globe focusing in on the UK, US, Europe, China and APAC to win new clients and grow their business. Their clients range from tech giants and disruptors including household names like Adobe, Verizon, and SAP as well as unicorns, as well as award winning, best-in-class creative agencies like Social Chain, Imagination, Amplify and more.
Founded in 2012, the company has gone from strength to strength and now with a team of over 55 people based out of their London HQ, they boast an impressive client portfolio, a vibrant city office location, and a truly collaborative and social environment.
Due to their ongoing success and continuous growth they are now looking to further expand their amazing Business Development team!
A bit about the opportunity:
We're really excited to be offering you the opportunity to join one of the world's leading B2B marketing and lead generation agencies in their fast-growing team as a Business Development Executive. In this role you'll be given world-class sales training and work with some of the biggest tech companies + leading award winning creative and marketing services agencies.
You'll be working on a selection of key clients, helping to drive new business conversions through a mix of prospecting channels including social selling (LinkedIn), phone outreach and personalised emails.
You'll research then build a list of prospects that hit the client ICP brief, invite them along to events where they can hear from expert speakers typically on a challenge they might be facing, and you'll then look to generate sales meetings post- event. You'll also get to attend these events which are hosted at cool venues such as Soho House, The Shard, The Gerkin, The National Portrait Gallery and other standout venues.
You'll be doing a lot of research into your prospects to understand their challenges and how your client could help them overcome these challenges and then finding angles and hooks to spark their interest.
Each day is different! Working across a wide range of clients you'll:
- Generate attendees to client webinars & events. You'll reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, the phone and email.
- Build targeting lists on LinkedIn Sales Navigator of people who fit the target personas that our clients want to target. This involves building advanced searches and evaluating profiles to determine whether someone fits the brief and then organising the leads into different lists and segments.
- You'll then use these lists on LinkedIn Sales Navigator as the basis of your LinkedIn outreach where you'll use a mix of direct messaging and automation to reach out and invite prospects to events or share reports and content.
- Support the wider Business Development team on various client accounts - helping to build and nurture new business leads and relationships.
- Generate new leads from cold by leveraging insight, content, events and trends to spark the conversation.
- Schedule meetings and demos for your clients with prospects who would be interested in the clients' products.
- Communicate with clients and undertake general account management responsibilities such as compiling reporting documents and ensuring your client has all the information about the leads you generate.
- Religiously update and maintain the CRM system.
- Work closely with the Strategy Director and Communications Manager to identify target opportunities and data requirements
- Work towards monthly targets focused on a set amount of meetings booked and attended and/or event registration sign ups comprising of digital and in-real-life events.
A bit about you:
To be a great match for this position, you'll:
- Have min 6 months - 1 year working experience, alongside education or post education. In an office environment would be advantageous but not essential!
- Be a fantastic communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a collaborate team player whilst maintaining an ambitious and competitive mindset
- Have the ability to grasp new topics and acquire new skills quickly
- Be curious and have a solution focussed mindset, always finding a way to overcome challenges and deliver results
- Be incredibly coachable and willing to learn
- Possess excellent organisational skills
A bit about the benefits:
On joining the organisaion you will embark on a 2 week on-boarding programme and then have the advantage of an ongoing 'buddy' system to make you feel welcome and supported during first three months.
You'll receive full internal world-class sales training provided by active practitioners and director-level execs.
You'll have a dedicated Line manager who will help plan your working week and drive your personal development. They will ensure you have the opportunity to attend monthly internal training sessions and weekly team skills workshops, as well as setting out a clear short-, medium- and long-term development plan with you so you can progress your sales career within the business.
You'll also get:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Clear and structured progression path - 1st promotion within your first year
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest and coolest brands in the world
- Monthly team socials paid by the company
- Fully stocked bar and outdoor sun terrace
- Hybrid working
- Lots of clubs and activities - i.e., book club / yoga / 5 a side / regular social events