Account Manager (Mandarin Speaker)
TPP’s Customer Relationship Manager (Mandarin Speaker) are responsible for driving the strategic direction of the company, formulating our short- and long-term goals; leading on the execution of a variety of global projects and implementations, as well as client expansion and company growth. You will work directly with our customers alongside local, provincial and national governments as well supporting our network of worldwide suppliers and business relationships.
Your influence will have an impact on the future use of IT in healthcare in both across the globe. If you’ve already worked in the industry or have experience in pre-sales, consulting and have had access to wide range of communication channels then we’d love to hear from you. Equally, if you’ve got no experience but are an approachable, friendly ‘people person’ you will excel in this role. We’re recruiting from all disciplines to join our open and enthusiastic team of Account Managers.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll possess excellent communication, comprehension and coordination skills and have the ability to lead presentations and hold conversations with a variety of different audiences
- You’ll have the enthusiasm to demonstrate what the company and products have to offer
- You’ll be proactive and quick thinking
- You’ll have the ability to understand and represent the specific needs of customers and have the readiness to deliver results to deadlines
- You’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally and coordinate business efforts whilst exploring customer bases around the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for product advancement and business development; familiarising the ever-expanding product benefits and working with customers to promote projects and use cases
- Representing the company brand at international events
- Development and maintenance of co-operative relations and company resource
- Participating in business negotiation activities for new and potential business opportunities
- Analysing customer needs and assist with formulating service plans
- Supporting the implementation of key performance indicators to showcase customer project results
- Co-ordinate internal and external cooperation
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. Since 2017, we have consistently featured in The Job Crowds’ “Top Company for Graduates to Work For”, and were the overall winners for 2022 in addition to being awarded ‘Best Salary’ and ‘Best Benefits’. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list every year since 2019.
Salary and Benefits
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- £300 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- Native-level proficiency in Mandarin (speaking and writing)
- Adept in English (writing and speaking)
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 550/750 or above in Gaokao