The Panel interview was divided into 4 sessions; the first one was introducing myself and PowerPoint presentation about how I got to the IT field. The second was technical questions of the kind ' What do you know about?'.
The third session was questioned about my CV and my Personal abilities, such as What did you study in that and this? Talk to me about your experience on that and this. Tell me about a situation when you took a lead, impress your boss, feeling uncomfortable in the work environment... etc..
The fourth session was a written test on the subject I suppose to work on.
All in all it took about an hour.
Most difficult question
- Study and review your technical subject.
- Dress smart.
- Give enough time to arrive early.
- Trust yourself and your abilities even if you don't know the answer.
- Do a research about the company you are going to interview for.
- Stay Positive.
- Read a lot of regular interview questions in your field.
Experiences at the assessment centre
- A written test on the job related subject.
- Group / Panel
- Senior Management
- Verbal reasoning
- Assessment centre
- Group exercise
- Background check
- Competency based questions