Most difficult question
Experiences at the assessment centre
1. The interview - I was interviewed by 2 people for about 40 minutes and asked fairly general questions, nothing too specific such as give an example of overcoming a setback as well as talking about why I wanted the role and why I had chosen this one specifically.
2. The Presentation - I was given a scenario where I had to look at 3 options, weigh the pros and cons then give feedback to 2 people and give my recommendation, 40 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to present followed by a short Q&A session.
3. The Group Exercise - We were given 10 minutes to individually choose and rank a set of options, while remaining within budget and then given 40 minutes to discuss and come to a conclusion about which options would be best and the order of them.
4. The Written Exercise - I was given 90 minutes to read a scenario and complete exercises based on this scenario using only the information given and having to work out the finances included.
- Group / Panel
- Senior Management
- Verbal reasoning
- Assessment centre
- Group exercise
- Background check
- Competency based questions