Company Company Profile
Recruitment Consultancy/Headhunting is a fast paced direct sales position that offers a varied and challenging role far from a typical 9-5 job. As a Recruitment Consultant you will effectively run your own business building up a client portfolio, attract the right candidates for the roles and match the two respective parties (candidate and client). Executive Search and Recruitment is the second fastest growing industry in the UK, worth approximately £29 billion a year turnover in the UK alone.
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people — our clients, our candidates, and our employees — and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than $11 billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes Aerotek; TEKsystems; Aston Carter; Allegis Global Solutions; Major, Lindsey & Africa; Allegis Partners; MarketSource; EASi; The Stamford Group; and GettingHired
Why join Allegis Group?
The Academy: All new joiners will be enrolled in our unique training and development programme known as The Academy. This is an excellent 12 month learning and development programme which will help to prepare you for a successful career within Sales at Allegis Group. It consists of both technical and soft skills training, where you can meet and work with other Recruiters and team members across the Company at a similar stage within their career and develop relevant Business exposure outside of your immediate team and office. We want to ensure you feel part of Allegis Group, both personally and professionally, and The Academy will help build your understanding of who we are as a Company; our vision, our values and our culture.
Your career path: Our many different career paths and philosophy ensures your hard work and success in each role is rewarded. The Academy will provide you with sales skills in the following areas (amongst many others)
• Developing sourcing strategies
• Negotiating pay rates, benefits and other terms and conditions with Candidates
• Overseeing pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background tests
• Communicating details of new assignments and managing Contractors
• Maintaining relationships with business contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
• Building and maintaining a network of client contacts
• Developing question based selling techniques
Our Culture: We have a strong culture that underpins our business with clear Vision and Mission statements as well as a defined set of Core Values. Our culture is integral to how we do business and how we interact with colleagues, clients, candidates and contractors. Another key part of our culture is our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment that allows our people to share their innovative thoughts and suggestions to help shape our business and future successes. Moreover, we also encourage and engage in numerous corporate social responsibility activates whereby all our offices contribute through volunteering and charity initiatives several times a year.
- Our employees – we hire the very best candidates in the market, train them to a high level in a specific industry, motivate them in a range of different ways, not just financially; stock ownership is a major incentive - currently 24% of our staff are shareholders and over 90% of these staff are recruited at entry level. We also train and develop our employees and allow them to develop the career path that best suits them as individuals; we do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach to learning.
The pro-active methods – we boast a very impressive and broad
client list. Consultants do not spend their time cold-calling
managers, instead, we strategically target organisations we wish to
work with and build relationships with clients which are more akin to
a partnership. This state has been achieved by focusing our efforts on
finding and attracting the best talent in the market. Allegis Group
does not wait for applicants to apply, preferring instead to target
the passive job seeker on behalf of the client
Experience within the field is not necessary, although sales or commercial experience is beneficial.
This opportunity would suit an entrepreneurial individual with drive to succeed, and the desire to be the best at whatever they do.