The 17 daily struggles of a job hunting graduate, as told by gifsBlogs
As a job hunting graduate, I know full well that life is not all sunshine and roses (it's currently raining and all that's outside are a few sad-looking sunflowers). Job hunting is serious and important business that necessitates a strong work ethic, positivity and a lot of staring at a computer. But none of that is much fun really, is it. We work hard (for most of anyway) each day, and therefore deserve the odd bit of amusement as a reward. Enter: gifs. Gifs represent all that is good about online procrastination, combining our love for the cute and cuddly with the amusing and awful. So why don't we take a look at the daily struggles of a job hunting graduate, as told by gifs.
2. Getting dressed seems like such a waste of time.
3. You've made it to your laptop, but there's nothing brilliant to apply to.
4. Hold the phone, you've found a great job! Oh wait but you'r e not quite qualified…
7. You have never written this much in your life.
8. There are so many more exciting things you could be doing right now.
9. Your mate rings and asks if you want to hang out. Gah, it's so difficult to balance work and social life.
12. A little hyperbole never hurt anyone, did it?
15. Time to celebrate with an episode (or four) of your favourite show.
17. Oh well, it's night time, time for sleep. And then you can start the whole infuriating, repetitive process all over again…
(All gifs are via giphy)
Was this helpful? Yes 3