We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card, credit card or smart device to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there's a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology help billions of people like you pay for the things that are important.
Working with customers large and small, our tech takes your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing businesses to grow and making your life more convenient in the process. We do this pretty well. This is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.
What we do
- Offer insight: using rich payment analytics and business insights to help customers evaluate and optimise their business
- Manage risk: increasing the profitability of transactions with our highly flexible fraud tools, and reducing costs with automated risk management processes
- Enable faster growth: helping customers access new and developing markets by offering alternative payment methods and local payments expertise
We are constantly curious, looking for brilliantly simple solutions and we make things happen and achieve amazing results.
We are passionate about payments, our customers and colleagues. We are resilient and courageous in our thinking and actions.
We care about each other, our customers and our company and we are open and direct in our approach. We are always striving to do the right thing in the right way.
Training & Profiles
Our people are confident, calm under pressure and willing to challenge both peers and conventional wisdom. We don't expect you to arrive on day one with all of these qualities honed to perfection, but it is important that before entering in to our process you understand what it takes to be successful at Worldpay.
We tackle new problems with bags of enthusiasm and are focused relentlessly on pushing forward. An enquiring mind that likes challenges will help you fit to fit in well.
If this sounds like you, please have a look at the schemes that we are running for October 2016:
- Software Engineering
- Infrastructure and Operations
Has Brexit changed anything in our hiring strategy?
Of course not! We can't wait to receive all of your applications.
What's the interview process like?
- CV submission (and screening our end!)
- Phone interview
- Face-to-face interview
- Assessment centre - we are holding these between the 7th and 14th of September