Toyota GB PlcToyota GB Plc
We look after sales, marketing, after sales and customer relations issues nationwide for Toyota and Lexus brands.Our head office is located at Great Burgh (near Epsom, Surrey), and this is where our team of around 400 people works to co-ordinate our principal operations. We also provide support to our network of c.200 Toyota and c.50 Lexus centres, and our specialist fleet centres dealing exclusively with commercial customers.
As makers of the most well-known hybrid, the Prius, we have a proven environmental focus. We work closely with Kew Gardens to make our site sustainable, bio-diverse and able to house a range of native wildlife, and are constantly looking at ways to be even better.
Training & Profiles
You will be joining a group of around 25 students working around the company, carrying out work that genuinely impacts Toyota’s success. Our students often tell us they did not expect to have so much responsibility – but they love it! We think it’s important that you make the most of your time with us, and actively encourage you to get involved in other activities (both work and play!) during your placement.
As part of our student placement scheme, you are in a prime position to move onto our graduate programme; we only take students who are on placement with us.
During your placement, we will give you high-quality support and coaching, enabling you to not only learn and deliver your role effectively, but also to provide valuable learning and feedback for us so that we can become better.
You will have fantastic opportunities to work alongside colleagues of all levels of experience, and will also be able to get involved with projects across the company – our House Cup means that some projects will be a little less formal than others!
If you have drive, enthusiasm and a healthy appetite for learning, then this is the role for you. Come and find out more about us!
Please refer to our website. to download a full role profile and apply (CV / covering letter)
Competitive plus benefits
South East Epsom, Headley
- Starting Salary: £16,400 per annum.
- Located in Epsom, Surrey (KT18)
- We have over 20 students per year as part of our long-established scheme
- We only consider our placement students to become graduates so as a placement student, you will have chances of approximately 1:8 in being selected.
- All students have the chance to visit the Toyota factory in Derbyshire to experience first-hand how our cars are built, and learn about the world-famous Toyota Production System
- Spend time with colleagues in other parts of the company to understand how the business fits together to achieve key goals
- Take part in House Cup events and get to know your colleagues from across the organisation whilst having some fun!
- Talk to our social media team - @ToyotaGB on Twitter or Toyota UK on Facebook