Skills for Care helps create a well-led, skilled and valued adult social care workforce. Developed in partnership with the NHS Leadership Academy and the Department of Health and Social Care, our Graduate Management programme is designed to fast-track graduates into leadership roles in the ever-growing health and social care sector.
During the one-year programme, graduates achieve a fully-funded leadership and management qualification, plus a project management accreditation. We recruit from all over the UK and place graduates across England with forward- thinking health and social care employers.
• have 2:2 or equivalent in any subject by September 2020
• be available to take up their post in October 2020
• be able to complete a full year with their host organisation from October 2020 to October 2021.
Applicants must have demonstrable skills in spoken English to enable effective communication in the workplace.
• be able to provide complete details of their education and any employment history
• have evidence that their career progression is consistent with their personal circumstances
• not already hold, nor be eligible to hold, a Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification
• not have previously relinquished or been released / removed from a training programme in the health or care sector