Apply: Ramsay Health Care
Ramsay Health Care (Ramsay) is a global network providing quality health
care services across 10 countries in 500 locations.
As our growth has led us to be a global organisation, our graduates are
offered opportunities to travel the world whilst being exposed to the
extremely diverse and rewarding healthcare industry.
Our Global Graduate Programme offers a unique opportunity for graduates
who are flexible, mobile and dedicated to making a difference, to
experience our business from many angles.
The 24 month programme will include 3x 8month rotations that include
both a Corporate and Operational (Hospital) experience as well as an
international rotation in one of our global locations (dependent on
global travel restrictions).
Your first rotation is likely to be in HR, Marketing or Operations
Planning (or similar). You will have the opportunity to be involved in a
significant project engaging with a breadth of stakeholders across the
business. Rotations will be selected to reflect the education and
interests of our successful graduates.
Our Application Process is as follows
- June 15th - Applications close at 11:55pm (GMT)
- June 18th - 23rd - Completion of Online Assessments
- June 26th - July 1st - Completion of Video Interview and online
- July 12th - Invites to Virtual Assessment Centre
- W/C July 19th - Virtual Assessment Centre
- W/C July 26th - Offers made
- July 26th - August 23rd - pre employment checks
- Monday September 6th - Start date
Our graduates, like all Ramsay people, are:
- Caring and empathic – demonstrating The Ramsay philosophy of “People
Caring for People”
- Curious and inquisitive – always seeking to understand;
- Innovative – future focused and able to see ways to do things better;
- Resilient – positive and adaptable;
- Professional – striving to apply their best selves and continue to
- Ethical – living with integrity and always striving to do the right
- Great communicators – able to talk to influence and wide range of
- Natural leaders – acting as positive role models, and focusing their
own and others’ actions to achieve goals;
- Passionate about health care – wanting to change what is possible for
health outcomes for all.