La Fosse AssociatesLa Fosse Associates
We are one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies and we’re looking for graduates with passion, integrity and drive to join our team and create a recruitment company that changes the industry.
We’re a values-led recruitment company, operating in the IT, Digital & Change sectors, delivering an outstanding client service by treating people well.
We've also been named as one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For for the last five years in a row.
Apply: La Fosse Associates scheme
- Name: David Roberts
- Role: Associate Director - Contract Recruitment
- Joined: 2010
- University: Sheffield University
- Degree: LLB Law
I joined as La Fosse Associates’ first graduate in 2010. What really appealed to me was the chance to develop and progress in an exciting, high-performing company. Within a year, I had been promoted, started my own desk, and began building a high-performing team. By 2015, my practice was the most profitable team in the business. Working for a fast-growing company has provided me with a range of career development opportunities, and today, I am an Associate Director, heading up the contracts division.
- Name: Molly Lamb
- Role: Consultant – Contract Recruitment
- Joined: 2015
- University: University of Exeter
- Degree: BA English Literature
I joined La Fosse because they are an ambitious company with a strong sense of culture and values. These principles shine through in our learning and development programme, which is designed to align with the fast-paced environment. The training provided has been essential to my career progression so far.
What is really unique about our approach, is that the training at La Fosse goes beyond just the Learning and Development team. I have access to every employee, at every level, across the entire company, from consultants to the CEO.
- Name: Ryan Patel
- Role: Consultant – Permanent Recruitment
- Joined: 2014
- University: City University London
- Degree: BSc Computer Science
I have been working at La Fosse for 15 months, and was promoted in just over a year. While I believe there are a number of factors that supported my rapid promotion, I think one of the most important is that I am held accountable for my actions. La Fosse focuses on behaviours and attitude. Rather than measuring success through pre-set KPI’s, it’s about how you approach your role on a daily basis. The autonomy and accountability has allowed me to develop a tailored approach to every situation, creating a personal brand that separates myself from the rest of the market.
Training & Profiles
We are seeking money hungry, motivated and driven trainee's who are serious about starting a career in recruitment. By starting your career with us, you can expect to earn in excess of £30k in your first year alone!
We offer a tailor-made training programme, alongside ongoing support and guidance to ensure you have a solid foundation for your recruitment career. This is delivered by our two designated Learning and Development Consultants that have international experience.
Our training programme and ongoing one on one learning sessions will ensure you are earning £100K within three years.
Junior Consultant at La Fosse Associates
Started in a group introduction where I had to do a 30 on the spot in "welcoming" of myself to the other candidates and interviewers. Then a 3 min interview with the candidate next to me to then prepare a 1 min presentation about why they should
La Fosse Associates specialises in recruiting technology, digital and change talent from top to bottom. We operate at all levels on a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis.
We recruit across the following:
Executive Leadership; Interim Management; Change and Transformation; Digital and Development; ERP & CRM Systems; Information and Cyber Security; Strategy and Architecture; BI, Data and Analytics.
• Top 20 Best Company to Work For: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK: 2011, 2013, 2014
• Click to read about our ranking as the 10th Best Small Company to Work For in the UK.
Other awards we're proud of:
• Top 1000: London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain List. (2017)
• Highly Commended: Best Medium Recruitment Business. The Global Recruiter Industry Awards (2017)
• Shortlisted: Agency of the Year, Best IT Recruitment Agency, Entrepreneur of the Year. Recruiter Awards (2017)
• Top 5000: Fastest Growing Company in Europe. Inc. 5000 Europe (2017)
• Top 50: Fastest Growing Recruitment Company in the UK. Recruiter Fast 50 (2017)
• Winner: Best Medium Recruitment Business. The Global Recruiter Industry Awards (2016)
• Finalist: Employer of the Year. UK National Business Awards (2016)
• Shortlisted: Most Innovative Benefit; Best IT Company to Work For & Most Inspiring Leader. Recruiter Investing in Talent (2016)
• Shortlisted: Agency of the Year & Industry Entrepreneur of the Year. Recruiter Awards for Excellence (2016)
• Top 100: Fastest Growing Recruitment Company in the UK. The Recruiter Hot 100 (2015)
• Highly Commended: Company of the Year. Employee Engagement Awards (2015 & 2016)
• Highly Commended: Employee Owner of the Year. UK Employee Ownership Awards (2015 & 2016)
• Winner: Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme. Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards (2015)
• Shortlisted: Best Recruitment Company to Work For. Recruitment International Awards (2015 & 2016)
• Finalist: Employer of the Year. UK National Business Awards (2015)
• Shortlisted: Entrepreneur of the Year: Service Industries & E2E Scale-Up for Growth. Great British Entrepreneur Awards (2015)
• Winner: Gold Executive of the Year & Silver Company of the Year. International Business Awards (2015)
• Shortlisted: Agency of the Year & Leader of the Year. Recruiter Awards for Excellence (2015)
• Finalist: PA of the Year. London PA Awards (2015)
• Winner: Best Contract Recruiter. Global Recruiter Awards (2015)
• Special Merit: Service Industry Entrepreneur of the Year. Great British Entrepreneur Awards (2014)
• Finalist: Company of the Year. Employee Engagement Awards (2014)
• Finalist: Best Employee Engagement. UK Employee Experience Awards (2014)
• Shortlisted: Best Recruitment Company to Work For. Recruitment International Awards (2013, 2014 & 2015)
• Finalist: Entrepreneur of the Year. UK National Business Awards (2014)
• Finalist: SME of the Year. UK National Business Awards (2013)
• Shortlisted: Most People Focussed CEO. HR Excellence Awards (2013)
• Shortlisted: Entrepreneur of the Year. Ernst & Young (2013)