Hertfordshire County CouncilHertfordshire County Council
Our graduate scheme is so much more than a job.
• From your first day, you'll have the opportunity to make a change.
• You'll get personalised development focused on helping you build your career and become a leader.
• You'll make a real difference on issues that matter and affect our residents, services and the whole organisation.
We're a modern, exciting place to work.
• We deliver a broad range of services to more than 1.1 million people.
• We're close to the communities we serve, working with a wide range of partners to provide services that people need.
• We have a strong history of high quality graduates from the scheme going on to high profile roles.
What our grads say
"The graduate scheme has continually challenged me which has helped me to develop skills I didn't know I had." – Jenny
"Everyone has been extremely welcoming and it’s clear that the council values the graduate scheme very highly." – Ashton
"I have worked alongside senior managers, county councillors, frontline staff and providers, at every level of service, from back office to frontline. Yeah, the learning curve has been steep – but it’s also exhilarating. " – Lucy
Apply for scheme