Go-Ahead GroupGo-Ahead Group
The Go-Ahead Group are leading provider of public transport in the UK bus and rail service sectors, delivering over one billion passenger journeys each year. Almost two million journeys per day take place on our bus network – as well as being London’s largest bus operator, we own eight regional UK bus companies. Currently a FTSE250 company employing 29,000 people across the country, we’re also expanding our international bus and rail portfolio. We are strong believers in local brands run by local management for local markets, and so are looking for motivated graduates who will grow and develop into our future operations managers and directors.
If you are a hard working, intelligent and ambitious student or graduate looking for a challenging graduate programme starting in September 2018 then you are in the right place. Designed to quickly accelerate your development and career to a specific senior management role, the Go-Ahead graduate programme will give you responsibility for people, customers, reputation, safety, revenue and assets.
Apply: Go-Ahead Group scheme
Training & Profiles
- A full induction to the Group and hosting operating company
- Membership to the Young Bus Managers’ Network: www.youngbusmanagers.org.uk
- Real responsibility – you’ll be managing teams, dealing with operational challenges and making significant decisions
- Full support from mentors and specialists to develop your operations management and leadership skills
- Opportunities to develop and excel – we spend £22million per year on training, so make the most of what is on offer
- Career progression – a senior manager role within five years
- Free travel on Go-Ahead services