A business to be proud of
The Foxtons business model is completely different to the typical way estate agencies operate. The departments based in our headquarters act as the hub of the business, supporting everyone in our offices across London and Surrey. Everything from our training programmes to our website is produced from our myriad in-house departments. These teams focus intensely on every aspect of our business to ensure we are continuously innovating and evolving. Foxtons offers our clients a unique proposition of exceptional service backed up by unparalleled results.
Growth to be proud of
We are currently experiencing the most dynamic phase of expansion we have ever been through. Our vision is to expand to over hundred offices in London and to establish our brand in equally exciting and dynamic property markets overseas. Everyone that works at Foxtons is passionate about reaching out to new clients and continuing to exceed the expectations of those people that have used us for years.
A career to be proud of
We celebrate every new office that opens and every promotion that follows. Everyone who joins Foxtons has the opportunity to progress through our career structures to become a top performing sales person, to lead teams or manage departments. We never hire anyone from outside Foxtons to manage any of our teams; people are promoted internally, based on merit, not on tenure. As such we are exceptionally passionate about our graduate recruitment; we are not simply hiring trainees we are looking for the future leaders of our business.
- Name: Miriame Ousselam
- Role: Sales Manager
Before I began my career at Foxtons I was working in the affordable housing sector in Scotland where I was born and raised. In 2004 I graduated from Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh where I specialised in housing studies and developed a passion for housing policy and the property market.
I was attracted to Foxtons as I felt they were an extremely dynamic and innovative company to work for and I loved the energy and pace of their offices. The recruitment process was unique and their Headquarters was absolutely buzzing. I moved to London in May 2006 and after an intensive training programme I started my career as a Sales Negotiator in the St John's Wood office. As a complete newcomer to London I was completely dazzled by the area and as time passed and my experience grew, I quickly realised just how fortunate I was to have been given this opportunity. I was lucky enough to be selling properties in one of London's most prestigious and sought-after locations.
I am a firm believer in getting out of what you put into life and my career at Foxtons has certainly mirrored this ethos. After six months as a Junior Sales Negotiator, I was promoted to a Senior Negotiator role and another six months later I was promoted to a Sales Valuer. I was fortunate enough to work with and be managed by people whom I consider the best in the industry. I have a lot of respect for my Manager and Director and I have learnt a lot from and with them.
In March 2012, Foxtons launched two new offices and I was given the opportunity to manage the sales department in Crouch End. Now I am in a role where I can spread the knowledge and experience I have gained and I thoroughly enjoy being part of such a tight knit and successful team.
Foxtons offers a diverse range of incentives for its staff which makes life at work great fun. It's something different and it is an organisation that recognises performance. From driving my cute branded Mini, I have since worked my way up to a BMW 325. I have also hit many trip targets which meant I could travel to some amazing locations including Marrakech, Rome, and Chamonix to name just a few.
Training & Profiles
Every individual who joins us embarks on their Foxtons training journey during which we provide the opportunity to maximise existing skills whilst learning new ones at our specialist training facilities. Our award-winning training and development programme is designed to offer continual hands-on, comprehensive, and memorable tuition to provide you with the best head start in your career as well as arming you with the knowledge and tools to succeed.
Alternatively visit our website.
To start ASAP.
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses
Ongoing start dates.
Competetive plus benefits
To start ASAP.
£22 to 45k OTE plus benefits
To start ASAP.
22k plus benefits salary review
To start ASAP.
Move Consultant at Foxtons
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply for this job? First was a phone interview, once though to that we
- Will I get a company car?
- This depends entirely on your role. We recruit for a variety of roles, some of which require you to be mobile.
- Are you recruiting now?
- Yes. We are a highly successful company with a continuous expansion plan so are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
- How much will I earn?
- That depends entirely on you. We provide the opportunity for ambitious individuals to thrive in an incentive driven environment with no limits. Foxtons employees are renowned for their hard work and commitment.
- Do I need previous work experience to get a job at Foxtons?
- Not necessarily - we have a thorough training programme in place which enables us to employ individuals from different backgrounds.
- Foxtons prides itself in offering exciting career opportunities to graduates and exceptional school leavers. Through our innovative application process we can spot talent quickly and nurture your skills enabling you to fulfill your potential.
- What do you look for in a job applicant?
- Foxtons is a dynamic, fast-paced company so working here is not for the faint hearted! We are looking for individuals with personality, drive and ambition.
- Do I need to know London as well as a cabbie?
- No. A knowledge of London or the Home Counties is an advantage but not a necessity. You will be placed in an office we think suits you best and given time to understand the local area and learn from our experienced employees.
- Is there room for promotion?
- Foxtons constant expansion programme provides the opportunity for progression in a variety of areas across the company.
- What if I don't want to be an estate agent
- The diversity of our jobs may surprise you. Jobs on offer include: sales jobs, property management jobs, customer service jobs, administrative jobs, marketing jobs, photography jobs, finance jobs and many more.