Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
Location: London / Hybrid
Start date: ASAP
Are you a graduate looking to start a career in tech sales?
Or have you started a career in Sales but are currently not receiving the salary, development or flexibility you desire?
Then Knit can help you!
At Knit, we focus on placing talent into entry level sales roles in high growth tech companies. We help to get you a job and then excel in that job.
A sales career is for anyone. If you think you can, you should apply!
What’s on offer?
- Base salary of £28,000-35,000 + commission
- Thorough onboarding programme and ongoing training to support you beyond probation
- A flexible working environment – hybrid working with London offices/remote
- A clear progression path to become the best individual contributor (IC) or path into management
- Exposure to great people who inspire you every day
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Basic technical understanding
- Ability to take on and retain important information.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
So, what is a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative?
In short, an SDR or BDR are typically roles in an early sales career focusing on generating new business leads. You are the heartbeat of your company and what’s great for you, this important role is being appreciated more and more throughout the industry.
You'll find and qualify prospects.This involves sourcing and creating a list of leads, defining territory, and testing different markets.
You may also be responsible for leads that hit your company site, have engaged with company content, or otherwise directly inquired about services and products through something like a form-fill or chat window.
You will have all the tools and systems at your disposal to engage with your prospects. This will include; picking up the phone, sending relevant emails, and utilising the LinkedIn platform.
- Qualify prospects to see if they fit your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Uncover customer problems to create new business leads.
- Book ‘next step’ demos for Account Executives (AE’s) by helping to fix uncovered business problems.
- Use CRM and other tech stack to track your results and capture important information.
How does Knit help you?
If appropriate, Knit provides you with training before so you’re not left clueless on day 1!
Our training covers:
- Core Communication Skills.
- Sales Skills.
- Feedback & coaching
We want to help people get into a great sales career and enjoy the progression, development and rewards available. We help you to not only get a job; but be good at that job when they start it.
Who should apply?
We highly encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply no matter your race, colour, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
To start the process with Knit, hit the “Apply” button to submit your CV and a member of our team will get back to you.