Are you a graduate looking to start a career in Tech Sales?
Or have you started a career in Sales but are currently not receiving the salary, development or flexibility you desire? Then Knit can help you!
At Knit, we focus on placing talent into entry level sales roles in high growth tech companies. We help to get you a job and excel in that job when you start.
What’s on offer?
- Base salary of £25,000 - £35,000 + commission (£10,000 - £15,000 OTE)
- Total package = £35,000 - £50,000
- Thorough onboarding programme and ongoing training to support you beyond probation
- A flexible working environment – remote or central London offices
- A clear progression path to become the best individual contributor (IC) or path into management
- Exposure to great people who inspire you every day
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Basic technical understanding
- Ability to take on and retain important information.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
So, What is a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative?
In short, an SDR or BDR are typically roles in an early sales career focusing on generating new business leads. You are the heartbeat of your company and what’s great for you, this important role is being appreciated more and more throughout the industry.
An SDR fields and qualifies inbound prospects. These are leads that have hit your company site, engaged with company content, or otherwise directly inquired about services and products through something like a form-fill or chat window.
A BDR handles outbound prospecting. This involves sourcing and creating a list of leads, defining territory, and testing different markets.
You will have all the tools and systems at your disposal to engage with your prospects. This will include; picking up the phone, sending relevant emails, and utilising the LinkedIn platform.
- Qualify prospects to see if they fit your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Uncover customer problems to create new business leads.
- Book ‘next step’ demos for Account Executives (AE’s) by helping to fix uncovered business problems.
- Use CRM and other tech stack to track your results and capture important information.
Thankfully, Knit provides you with training before so you’re not left clueless on day 1!
Our training covers:
- Core Communication Skills.
- Sales Skills.
How does Knit help you?
We want to help people get into a great sales career and enjoy the benefits that we have. We help graduates to not only get a job; but be good at that job when they start it.
We highly encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply no matter your race, colour, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
To start the process with Knit, hit the “Apply” button or click here to submit your CV, and a member of our team will get back to you in 1 working day.