Graduate Sales Development Executive
£25,000 Base, OTE £40k - Uncapped Commission
Cyber Resilience Technology
Electric Car Scheme, Incentives, Corporate Benefits
Celsius are excited to be working with our new client, who were founded in 2016, and has already become a global brand. Drawing on over 200 years of collective industry experience, our client has created the simplest platform to meet the cyber resiliency requirements for large SME to enterprise sized organisations. Operations are controlled from their head office in Leeds (UK) with a further hub located in Washington DC (US).
Training & Development
Our client have a relaxed and friendly working environment; you will be working with some of the country’s best talent. They want their people to thrive, prosper and to leave work every day feeling valued and that they have made a difference.Talented, motivated and creative people lie at the heart of their success, so they invest heavily in their people and their professional and personal development. Full training will be provided to aid your success, including full product and vendor training. Our client really value their employees, so want to ensure you are happy, motivated and grow with the company.
They are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Sales Development Executive for their thriving Sales team in their Harewood, Leeds office. The successful candidate will play a key role in building out the organisation and supporting growth across the EMEA region, collaborating closely with the regional field teams to play a proactive role in account penetration and development.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- B2B sales development and prospecting into target organisations, using a combination of phone, social media and email
- Qualify marketing leads from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs and decision process
- Set up qualified appointments for the sales team members
- Maintain lead/prospect contact information and notes into document and manage sales prospecting activities
- Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
Skills and experience required:
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- The ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and build client relationships over the phone, email and social media
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not essential
Submit your CV now!!