Graduate Sales Development Representative - Uncapped OTE
This Is Prime
Salary: £23,000 + Uncapped Commission (Average 1st Year OTE: £35,000, Top earners: £50,000).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
Founded in 2018, my client is one of Manchester’s fastest growing tech-start up companies. Their innovative product helps legal teams review, create and manage contracts in one place. The combination of AI-powered technology and thorough knowledge of the market, my client is an expert at streamlining legal processes and increasing overall efficiency for legal teams. The company has a huge existing client base, so you will have the opportunity to work with HUGE names such as Moonpig, Huel and Everton FC. With the backing of such a well-known name, the ability to bring on big clients of your own will result in brilliant earning potential. The training provided will be lead by the experts within the market, with directors being incredibly hands on to help accelerate personal development with promotions achievable within your first 9 months.
Benefits/What You Get:
- £23,000 basic salary
- Average commission in Year 1 is £35,000 (top earners making £50,000!!!)
- Regular socials and nights out – fun, social culture
- 25 days holiday PLUS an extra day off for your birthday
- Modern city centre offices with onsite gym and roof terrace
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Manchester’s best tech start ups
- Building a consistent stream of high-quality new business pipeline within your assigned territory
- Research potential sales opportunities and conduct high quality conversations with prospects through phone calls, email and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Track and qualify both inbound and outbound leads within our CRM system
- Target-based role, so you will be responsible for meeting daily KPIs and booking meetings with prospects
- Collaborate with the Account Managers and strive towards meeting team sales targets
- Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients – become a market expert
- Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven – the want to hit targets and progress
- Confident - they want outgoing personalities, not robots!
· Be a collaborative team player
- Resilient and has a positive, can-do, approach to work
- The ability to build strong relationships across key stakeholders
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply TODAY.
Here at Prime we also offer a £250 referral fee, so feel free to contact me with anyone you think could be interested in a career in Sales or Recruitment!