Graduate Sales Development Representative - Top 100 Company
This Is Prime
Job Title: Graduate Sales Development Representative
Location: Salford Quays
Salary: £24k-26k, (1st OTE £35K+)
Start date: April
Over the past 24 years, my client has established themselves as
one of the market leaders of their industry. Working with a unique software/AI
solution, they have grown to work with over 60+ clients in the housing market,
quickly upscaling and winning numerous awards in their field.
This role is a unique opportunity to receive world-class training, working closely alongside the marketing team to establish your own pipeline of clients via in person events, webinars, podcasts … it will be down to YOU. Their next SDR will be responsible for creating a
strong pipeline of new business, working collaboratively across departments to
hit monthly quotas and generate excellent leads for the sales team.
· Work strategically to drive lead generation - this is not a heavy cold-calling role. With patience, you will research and find the individuals to contact.
· To manage all sales activities, identifying new
opportunities and proactively actioning them.
· To consistently hit targets, driving growth for
the business and your own opportunities for development.
· Above average starting salary of £24k-£26k, plus and OTE of £35k+ in Year One!
· Full training provided by a supportive team and the Prime Sales Academy, with the first 3 months combined with shadowing/call listening and attending external events.
· 12 – 18 months for the first promotion. After receiving a £9million investment last year, there are huge opportunities within the company.
· A sociable company culture, with regular social
incentives provided across the business surrounded by like-minded individuals.
· An EXCITING role – opportunities to be attending conferences and tradeshows to meet potential leads in person. Working with an innovative AI product this is an area to stick your teeth into.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level (preferable).
· A proactive mindset with the ability to organise a busy pipeline.
· An eagerness to learn, this is an exciting and
quickly developing industry that will require a student mentality.
· Confident communication skills, with the ability
to build effective relationships.
This is Prime are a unique recruitment agency, providing the
best support to recent graduates to help kickstart their careers. With a
retention rate of 90%, we have built a process that puts you in the best
position. Click Apply or message Becky Maddox on Linkedin to find out more!