ROLE: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
SALARY: £27,000 + uncapped commission (40k OTE)
SECTOR: Fintech / Financial Services
LOCATION: City of London (hybrid)
Our client is a growing recruitment consultancy who specialise in finding the best senior talent within technology, transformation and innovation. Working across a wide spectrum of clients from fast growing VC backed start-ups to leading banks, they have an outstanding track record and a reputation for quality.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to further expand their recruitment team with the addition of an ambitious graduate who is passionate about over-achieving and wants to continually learn and progress.
Your first 6-12 months will see you working closely with the Managing Director, focussed on exceptional delivery and developing long term business relationships with new and existing clients. You will become responsible for supporting a variety of projects and identifying senior professionals to help drive their clients' businesses forward.
Your progression will be supported by a robust development programme that provides you with all the skills needed to become a successful recruitment consultant.
Joining as an Associate Consultant, you will embark on their Graduate Training Scheme where you will learn all things recruitment. Their structured training and support programme gives you everything you need to ensure you quickly develop and progress into a high performing Consultant. You will quickly be promoted, usually within 9-12 months, with access to an enviable client list of businesses with one common theme, a commitment to meaningful investment in technology, transformation, and innovation. You will become an expert in your field, working with clients to deliver end-to-end recruitment projects, and enabling them the succeed in the war for talent.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Graduate with a 2:1 (or equiv) who can evidence the above
- Ambitious - with the work ethic to take you where you want to go
- Curious - the more you learn and understand, the better you will be
- Committed to excellence - detail orientated and thorough in your approach
- Collaborative - a team player who contributes to positive, fun culture
- Confident - You need confidence to enjoy recruitment
- Salary + brilliant commission scheme
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 with service, plus time off to volunteer
- Massive investment in training and development
- Vitality healthcare
- Half Price gym
- Mid-senior level recruitment across a high growth market segment
- Monthly & Quarterly social events - Shuffle club, flightclub, top golf
- Quarterly lunch club - Michelin star restaurants, Sports events, the Darts
- Summer and Christmas parties - Grand Prix, Horseracing, Isle of Wight festivals
- Charity events (tough mudder, 3 peaks, group charity volunteering)
- Annual performers trip - Ibiza this year
- Team stuff - steps competition, running club, afterwork drinks, 5 a side
- Cycle scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Up to 12 months' sabbatical
- Peoples Pension Scheme
- Investment in support and technology automation
Apply now or contact Ollie Dunt on LinkedIn.