by MartinKatoKayford on 18 September 2012 19:00

I'm interested in the Airbus Graduate Scheme on the HR programme - does anyone have any hints or tips? I've completed the application and was wondering what happens next...didn't get much feedback.

Any ideas?

Ta

by Esther on 23 September 2012 14:05

Hi Martin, I have previously applied for the Airbus Graduate Scheme and after the initial application, the next stage was the numerical and verbal online tests.

by Kay on 27 September 2012 10:52

Hi Esther,

What were the tests like?

I am relatively confident on the verbal but quite worried about the numerical. What sort of questions were asked? Any advice would be sooo appreciated!

Kay

by Esther on 28 September 2012 17:27

Hi Martin,

If I remember properly, the service provider for the online test was Kenexa. It's good you are confident with the verbal as success in the numerical test is based on practice so I suggest you just get as much practice as possible although the practice questions on Kenexa's website does not provide solutions so try other providers such as assessmentday as well as most of the tests are quite similar in terms of the structure. Good luck.

by Madiha Akhtar on 04 October 2012 20:34

Hi ya,

I would like to apply for this graduate scheme, can anybody tell whats the eligibility criteria and what is the application process?

Regards

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.